ToolTronix 1700W Sliding Compound Mitre Saw 45° Bevel Angle Cut 210mm 8″ Blade
77 in stock
An invaluable tool for home workshop or on the job. ToolTronix Mitre Saw is ideal for cutting copper pipes, plastic pipes, aluminium channel, cable tray, softwood such as skirting board, architraves, MDF, hardwood like oak and ash plus much more. When working with reclaimed timber the saw slices through embedded nails, screws or staples with ease. The optional diamond blade (not supplied) completes the package, enabling you to cut brick, stone, concrete and unglazed tiles. The Mitre Saw is supplied with a R210-TCT multi-material blade (24 teeth) with a 210 mm blade diameter and 25.4 mm bore diameter.
ToolTronix Multi-Materials sliding mitre saw can cut a variety of materials such as mild steel, aluminium, wood, wood with embedded nails, plastic, copper and more. Thanks to the 24 tooth TCT blade, optimised gearbox and motor speed, when cutting mild steel, the saw produces ready-to-weld cut with no heat, no burrs and virtually no sparks, which is far superior to abrasive cutting methods. The mitre saw is suitable for on-site and home DIY Projects.
- Multi-material – (TCT 24 teeth) blade included, cuts steel, aluminium, wood with embedded nails, plastic and more
- Powerful – 1700 W optimised gearbox and blade system, increases motor and blade life to cut through a variety of materials with ease
- Accurate – Precision cutting covers all common cutting angles with 0° × 45, 0° × 90°, 45° × 90°, 45° × 45°, Degree mitre settings.
- Dual quick release clamps – for additional accuracy and faster adjustments
- Slide rail protector – protects against damage and prevents dust ingress
- Cleaner and safer working – dust collection bag and dust port adaptor for use with vacuum extraction
- Integrated carry handles – easy to carry and transport around the workplace
- 1 x sliding mitre saw (210 mm)
- 1 x TCT multi-material blade (24 teeth)
- 1 x clamp
- 1 x Dust bag
- 3 x Extension Wing
- 1 x Wrench
- 1 x Instruction manual