HomeTronix 4 Bar Coffee Maker Machine Espresso Latte Cappuccino Stainless Steel
356 in stock
Infuse with style, performance and convenience in one fantastic machine with this 800W espresso coffee machine from HomeTronix.
Indulge in a perfect espresso, cappuccino or latte in the comfort of your own home with this stylish machine. Capable of making four espresso cups (240ml) of coffee in as little as five minutes, the modern, stainless-steel design will add a sophisticated touch to any kitchen.
Its single dial is easy to use and the 3.5bar working pressure is ideal for rich tasting coffee – there’s even a frothing function for making delicious cappuccinos and lattes. The drip tray, filter holder and filter can be removed for easy cleaning.
- 4 cups; Serves 4 cups of espresso
- Stylish design; Modern design with contrasting colours
- Versatile; Create the perfect espresso, cappuccino or latte
- Easy to use; Makes delicious coffee in just five minutes
- Sleek & Smart – compact machine (H31 x W15 x L24cm) pushes 4 Bar of pressurised water through ground coffee and the filter to produce a strong, full-bodied espresso
- Stainless Steel Filter – features a reusable, dishwasher safe stainless steel filter and a glass carafe that can hold enough coffee for 4 espressos (please note: spoon/tamper included is not dishwasher safe)
- Milk Frother – steaming feature with control dial and wand for steamed or frothed milk
- INCLUDES – removable drip tray and 280ml water boiler, an overpressure protection device and a 2-in-1 measuring spoon and tamper
- 4 Bar pressure. Uses a traditional pressurized technique.
- 280ml water boiler Holds enough water for 4 espresso cups.
- Dishwasher safe parts. Filter is removable and washable for convenience.
Make yourself a barista quality coffee to start the day off right with HomeTronix 4 bar espresso machine. It uses the traditional espresso making technique to offer a great taste with the convenience of at-home brewing and is very small, ideal for those with limited countertop space.
Easy to operate.
The simple control panel features a coffee and steaming function, as well as a ‘pause’ and ‘off’ switch. Fill the water boiler while the control dial is in the pause position, when the carafe is in position and your coffee loaded, switch the control to the ‘coffee’ position and wait for the machine to do its thing. If you want to add milk, use a jug under the wand to create steamed milk or foam.
If you fancy a change from an espresso shot, use the milk frothing to make tasty lattes, cappuccinos or hot chocolate. Simply fill a jug with cold milk, place the wand in the milk and use the control dial to froth and heat the milk to your liking. Don’t fill the jug too full to prevent splashes of hot liquid.
Things to Consider:
We recommend using a type and quality of coffee you’re familiar with, and remember, the fresher the coffee the better. Other things that may affect taste are things like how fine the grind is, whether the cup and machine are both preheated and how long it is poured for. By experimenting with these factors you can fine tune your espresso making to match your taste.