Laptronix Bench Grinder 250W 6″ 150mm Twin Grinding Stone Workshop Garage
Out of stock
Quality engineered and smooth-running Bench Grinder. A sturdy bench top grinder sharpener with a cast iron base and a smooth induction motor. The grinder sits on 4 rubber feet which can be removed to bolt it down to a work bench.
One end of the grinder is fitted with a coarse Aluminium Oxide grey stone for fast removal of material. Perfect if you get a chipped chisel tip and need to remove a lot of material. The other end has a lighter grey stone which is used for sharpening heat sensitive tools such as High Speed Steel (HSS). The lighter grey stone is used for sharpening woodturning chisels.
- Wet and dry grinding stone for various applications, work rest for comfortable working,
- Spark arresters for safe working and dust proof switch for extra long life span.
- Supplied with spark guards, 1.75m cable and plug.
- Mains voltage 230 V
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Power input 250 W
- No load speed 2950 /min
- Grinding stone 150 mm
- Grinding stone bore 12.7 mm
- Grain grinding stone G36
- Grinding stone dimensions (wet) 200 x 40 mm
- Grinding stone bore (wet) 20 mm
- Grain grinding stone (wet) G80 mm
- Includes standard domestic UK plug