TooLTronix 1800W Bench Mounted Electric Router Table Aluminium 460mm x 335mm NVR
Out of stock
ToolTronix Router Table will accept all brands of up to 1800W routers with a maximum base diameter of 157mm. Four steel clamps rigidly secure your router to the underside of the table. Once positioned you then plug your router into the no volt release switch. The NVR switch ensures that in the event of a power cut your router will not automatically switch back on when the power returns. The positioning of the NVR switch also allows for fast and easy access to main on/off button.
The main table is manufactured from machined aluminium and measures 460mm x 335mm. Two pressed steel extension tables extend the overall table length to 870mm. The table has machined grooves to accept the mitre gauge when routing at angles. The one piece fence is 100mm tall and made from a hard polypropylene which is ribbed for strength. To the rear of the fence is a dust port for connection to a vacuum. Three feather boards are supplied to ensure that the work piece is pressed firmly against the table and fence resulting in a smooth, controlled movement. The left hand fence can be stepped forward toward the front of the table to act as a work piece support when making large cuts. Mounted on four pressed steel legs this router table should be screwed to the workbench.
- Accepts routers up to 1800 watt
- Machined aluminium table for rigidity
- Supplied with a safety no volt release switch
- Feather boards keep the work piece pressed against the fence and table
- Large 100mm tall fence with dust port
- This router table represents excellent value for money and is rated for hobbyist/light trade use.
- It will accept a maximum cutter diameter of 22mm and routers with a maximum weight of 3.5kg.
- It will take either 1/4″ or 1/2″ collect routers.
- Supplied with NVR switch, three feather boards, mitre gauge, extension tables and built-in dust port.