Tooltronix 4 Blade Stove Fan Eco Heat Powered Wood Log Burner Top Fire Burning
107 in stock
Tooltronix 4 blade Stove Fan
Increase the efficiency of your stove oven or wood/ log burner with the Tooltronix 4 Blade Fan. Warm your home quickly and efficiently with a little help from this cordless stove fan, helping to cut down on your fuel bill. This eco-friendly stove fan has no running costs whatsoever as it uses the heat from your stove to generate the power it needs using a thermoelectric module that powers a fan motor and distributes warmth around the room in no time. The fan is silent in operation and automatically starts and runs faster as the temperature increases.
For best results, the stove fan should be positioned facing forward at the rear of the stove top, as far away from the flue pipe as possible. Designed to be used on the top of freestanding woodstoves with a surface temperature between 65 and 350°C.
How it Works
As the base of the fan heats up, the metal in the bottom of the unit warms along with a heat sensitive spring; this creates the electrical pulse that turns the blade on the fan. The greater the difference in temperature of the metals, the greater the electrical output, meaning that your fan turns faster the more the stove (and therefore the base of the fan) heats up. Clean with a soft damp cloth after the fan has cooled sufficiently.
- Save energy; No need for batteries or mains power, the fan works entirely from the heat produced by your stove
- Self-regulating; This clever stove fan operates automatically between 65 and 350 degrees Celsius, it regulates its speed depending on the temperature of the stove to ensure you always have the correct warmth generated around the room
- Innovative; Not only does this fan save you money, its also durable and silent
- Lightweight; Made from aluminium and weighing only 540 grams, it also features a safe carry handle
- Dimensions: L15 x W9.5 x H22.5cm
- Weight: 540g
- Material: Aluminium
- Working temperature: 65-350°C
- Heat Thermostat included
Clean with a soft damp cloth after the fan has cooled sufficiently