Tooltronix 1800W Table Saw 10″ 250mm Blade Extendable Bench 5500rp Precision Cut
472 in stock
The ToolTronix Table Saw is a very well made floor standing table saw with a powerful 1800 Watt motor and 10 Inch / 254mm blade. It is an essential piece of machinery for the woodworking workshop, and for most rip, cross, bevel & mitre cutting jobs. With left and right extension tables and a hard wheel rise and fall system, this quality saw also comes with a full length rip fence, push stick for safety and a fitted TCT blade.
High spec table saw features a cross stop with angle scale (+/- 60) allowing you to make precision angled cuts with accuracy and ease. Both sides of the table saw can be easily extended when working with extra wide workpieces. Left extension table size: 642 X 226 X 28mm. Right extension table size: 642 X 226 X 28mm. Carbide-tipped saw blade (250 X 30 X 2.4mm) allows you to make precise longitudinal and angle cuts in solid wood, MDF and other substrates. Features a quick clamp rip fence which ensures secure cutting performance each and every time. The extra sturdy base frame creates a more comfortable working height and a stable position on all surfaces.
ToolTronix Table Saw is ideal for bench top use or as a stand alone machine with the leg stand which is included in the price.
- 2-in-1 saw blade adjustment (height, angle 0°-45°).
- Table width extension for wide work pieces.
- Saw blade guard with chip extractor connection.
- Parallel stop with eccentric clamp.
- Cross stop with angle scale (± 60°).
- Housing with chip extractor connection for a clean workplace.
- Includes base frame for stability, holder to wrap the power cord and holder for tools.
- Push stick holder.
- Input Power: 1800W.
- No Load Speed: 5,500/min.
- Depth of Cut: @90º: 80mm, @45º: 65mm.
- Blade: 250 x 30mm Bore.
- Swivelling Blade Range: 45°.
- Continuous Height Adjustment: 0-80mm.
- Dust Extraction Diameter: 35mm.
- Working Height: 830mm.
- Table Size with extensions: 642 x 940mm.
- Weight: 22.2kg.